Major achievements, to date....
- Qualified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, specialising in Kaizen events.
- Created own, successful Kaizen event format.
- Successfully delivered Kaizen workshops globally to internal teams and suppliers.
- Saved M€/£'s directly and indirectly.
- Mentored LSS BB’s in Kaizen delivery.
- Mentored LSS GB’s through exams, projects and in Kaizen.
- Delivered numerous cutting edge projects as an Engineer and as a Manager.
- Responsible for multi M€'s Managed Services contract, covering ~50% UK BT fixed line and associated transmission networks.
- Delivered some of the first digital fixed line switches in the UK.
- Network support expert for >20 years – founder member of Marconi ISOS team.
- Delivered the first networked IN solution in the UK. Proudly, made the first non-geographic based (0800) call, in the UK.
- Managed a team of UNIX experts for >5 years, supporting state of the art Intelligent Networks, on a 24/7 basis.
- Successfully recovered numerous switch major service failure scenario's.
Progressed through the ranks in Telecoms Services Delivery and Support: -
- ~32 years with Plessey/GPT/ Marconi – wireman, commissioning Engineer, System X Support Engineer and IN Manager.
- ~2 years with Graniou, Project Managing a team sub-contracting to Ciena to deliver the CN4200 solution into the BT 21CN network across the UK.
- ~10 years with Alcatel Lucent/Nokia managing a large managed services contract, 3rd party spend reduction, LSS delivery and transformation
Proven communication skills at all levels including peers, management, customers and suppliers.
- CV and references supplied, if required.
Click here to go to Main page